There has been something on my mind lately that is weighing down on it like a bag of bricks. It occupies my thoughts everyday, breakfast lunch and dinner, dawn to dusk, night and day, 24/7, annndddd a little bit in between. I'm not typically indecisive so this is quite the strange concept. But the subject matter is of utmost importance to me and were I to make the wrong choice, it could potentially alter my existence now and for the eternities. This decision is...
should I cut my hair short?
Seemingly unimportant you may think, but to this girl of life-long long hair, it is daunting. DAUNTING.
I've heard some advocates, but also some strong convincing arguments for not cutting it. Mostly that is just my brother who says that I will look like a man. A MAN.
... I don't want to look like a man. Sniff sniff.
Buuutttt... I've always wanted to try the short hair thing. I can't make up my mind. It is rather unfortunate.
No comments:
Post a Comment