Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change

I typically do not take well to change. I accept change willingly when it applies to furniture and unders but otherwise my tolerance level is fairly sub oceanic. When there is bliss in consistency why switch that up right? But change is essential to our existence and inevitable in all aspects of life. It must be embraced with open arms and taken for what it is worth.

For example: I hate thinking that next year, I will not be living with my current dormies. I loathe that. I don't like adjusting to a new schedule or even switching from the nail polish color that I find security in.

But, with these there can be growth and each is often a signifying event showing that life is continuing whether we keep up with it or not. Well, the nail polish color is rather insignificant, however, I'm coming to learn that I must take advantage of change and make the best of it. Even when it seems that things can never be the remotely the same (which is the kind of the essence of change), good can be made out of the situation. Life goes on. I must choose to go along with it or fight the current. I don't think this girl is strong enough to combat the EAC. I think she will just chill alongside crush and squirt and see where it takes her... dude.

1 comment: