Saturday, April 9, 2011

This post holds no optimism/happiness.

Life is frustrating. There are so many ways to mess things up. So many decisions that will alter who knows what. And the best part about it is that all of the mess happens AT THE SAME TIME. Sure we need trials in our lives, but they never seem to be spread out. No. They all pile up like ice in the bottom of the glass and then hit you in the face with such force that you are just left startled and bewildered. Then comes the decision making. Should I laugh it off? Pretend like nothing happened? Should I sit up, wipe off my face, and realize the stupidity behind wanting a refreshing cold beverage?
This is super pessimistic, I know. But one post of frustrated pessimism hopefully will do more than running while listening to thug music, punching bubblewrap on the wall, and brewing over everything day and night has done for me.

Now I take a deep breath... exhale and let it all out... and get on to my wretched math homework.

***Sorry for the lack of wittiness. Creative juices aren't flowing now. They must be frozen like those dumb ice cubes.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. The ice cube analogy? Pure truth. I really hope life gets easier soon, girl!

    ReplyDelete