Sunday, September 25, 2011

Recent Musings

On the web services team at work there is Devin, David, and me. I am to replace David once he graduates in December. However, Devin gave boss notice on Wednesday. This means that I will be going full force in a week and a half. There is a slight problem with this because I don't what I'm doing yet!



Out of sight, out of mind, right?
WRONG.
Should the fellow next door ever chance to read this- the five and a half foot high cubicle walls will not hide the sound of your loud and frequently repeated gassy tendencies. Yes, the whole office can hear you.
 Can I stop holding my breath now? I'm getting a little light headed here.


The other night at 11:47 pm, I recieved this text message from my roommate:
"Hey have you been rapped?"
No, I wasn't 'rapped' that night. The only musical affiliation I had was the Harold B. Lee Library playing some upbeat 60's song as they kicked me out for the night.




Oh dear, where are my manners? I must stop displaying my overly glamorous life. This is getting out of hand. I will stop before you turn green with envy.

The only good thing I have to mention and look forward to is this next weekend when I will be able to listen to what the Prophet and Apostles have to say to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment