Saturday, January 14, 2012
Recent happenings
I won a t-shirt that says "I'm good at computers" in hot pink. (shown above)
As of recently, I am the VP of the Women in Computer Science Club.
Just that title makes me feel like I earned +10 cool points.
My new glasses came in the mail this week.
My new favorite thing to do is meet new people.
I made a goal to not purchase food for at least 50 days.
I made that goal today when I found out that I am on day 39.
39 days is more than 1/11th of a year including leap day.
1/11th.
It's been four days since I've fantasized about my dream shoes. And it starts over again now.
As of late, I have become addicted to Minesweeper.
However, it's not all I do; I am ahead of my homework up to next Thursday. aw yeahhh.
There are a few finished blog posts that have been so neglected that I don't think they will be posted ever.
But that's how things roll here at this blog.
It's awesome. There are just times these days where you notice the good stuff more than you normally might if school is weighing down on you. Like when you read back in your journal and realize that a situation that is happening to you right now, was the exact same as one that happened this time last year, or when you learn that your roommate was thought to be a boy for eight months, or when you can laugh off the fact that you accidentally left half an enchilada in the JKB for somebody else to find as a fabulous surprise.
Yes my friends, howl at the moon, flap your ears and click your tusks, punch your fist in the air, or do whatever you do to express happiness because life... life is grand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment