Friday, April 13, 2012
What the H Mario: Randomskis
Last weekend I went hiking in Moab with a bunch of wardies and some friends. During our hike to the canyon to do some repelling, a guy asked me "Do you work out a lot? Like, you are really fit." It took all of my energy and will power to not laugh in his face because the extent of my working out is bi-weekly dodgeball and volleyball. HAH.
So Jason got a hold of my 5x5x5 rubiks cube and told me that if I solved it that night he would get me a gift certificate to the restaurant of my choice. Unfortunately I failed to solve it. So, naturally, the next day I brought it with me to work and the library just to try my hand whenever I had downtime (nerd, I know. Just wait... it gets even better). After work I was sitting in the break room eating my lunch and attempting the cube some more. A guy walks in, notices my cube, warms up his lunch, pulls out his yo-yo and begins to do some yo-yo stunts.
Two people in the IT building, with a rubiks cube and a yo-yo. The beginnings to a nerd fest are fast approaching and YOU have brought this about. Girl, you better high-tail it out of here now. Put away that cube pronto tonto and start hauling.
Frantically scrambling to find the perfect Fathers day gift in a day, being in the direct center of war between two nations, and running for my life. Finals week is even stressing out my subconscious.
I won the Free Lunch Friday Trivia!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment