Here she is. My constant companion for the freshman year at BYU. Work, school, home, church, there we were. Side by side like good roommates frequently are. Displayed are some memories shared with this lovely lady. Many are inside jokes and might not be understood, but fret not, because they have a meaning and likely, it is funny.
Likely, it is ridiculously funny.
Complete opposites:
Natalie = tall and ginger
Jillian = short and Asian
... yet strangely we are twins in too many ways.
fabulous talks during work
prank scheming
the little birthday... mishap...
"the vent has been closed THIS WHOLE TIME???"
library study dates
love notes infiltrating our living area... and unders drawers
our engagement photo:
late nights talking about who knows what
"hmmm... what should I wear today?" "nothing"
gingersnaps for dayzzzz
natalie wears a pickle shirt
our Jimmered door
sharing clothing/jewelry/hairstyling products/room/everything...
gorilla suits
Natalie: Goose.
Jillian: Duck.
"By the way, I wore your necklace." "By the way, I wore your earrings."
collecting change... EVERYWHERE
"I can't understand anything Ronnie is saying." "hehe, me neither."
Sunday afternoons at the park
splitting meals
"you have pickles on your shirt." "I do not."
quoting random YouTube videos DAY AND NIGHT
quoting random YouTube videos over IM. yes, they are just as funny.
HILARIOUS webcam sessions:
even with natalie as an intergalactic space martian and an underwater monster-sized shark she had me cracking up to the point where I had to wipe tears shed from laughter. it was wild.
(please disregard the scandalously clad humans swimming alongside the shark)
rearranging schedules to match up classes
"ok, now look a little above and to the right of the camera"
natalie looooves emoticons
getting ready for church/school/anything else together
snoring. and waking the other to stop the snoring
distracting each other from studying
"babe. we NEED to get the ice cream this week"
the infamous quote wall
(censored for your protection)
I am so glad we were roomies. We had so many fun times together, her and I. Somehow she always knew what to say to build my spirits if I ever was in need. She is constantly an inspiration to me and, dang, she is super talented. Not to mention a gorgeous daughter of God. Without Natalie, freshman year at BYU would not have been as good as it was.
This girl is a crazy insano and I love her.
This girl is a crazy insano and I love her.









JILLY!! this was sooo sweet and entertaining! I was literally laughing out loud to myself and feeling ridiculous... :] I loooove you beyond the moon and back! Many of my most cherished memories in the past year have been because of you. Thank you from the bottom of my puffy heart. <3
ReplyDeleteoh, and some of these pictures are completely disturbing and should be censored! :[
ReplyDelete