Thursday, May 19, 2011

mind blown

I just ran 7.09 miles with an unexpected faster pace than I usually have on a 4 mile run...

w.
t.
d.

That's incredible! BOOYAH!!!

But I am freakin' exhausted.


On the plus side, I burned 606 calories.
That's like burning off roughly each of these individually:

3 1/2 bowls of Rice Krispies
11 Oreos
1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
4 glasses of Chocolate Milk
8 mini Snickers Bars
6 1/2 cups of Sprite
1 tub of Cool Whip
17 cups of Popcorn
a Footlong Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham Sandwich at Subway
6 Homemade Cookies 
    or, my personal favorite...
4 cups of Soy Sauce

 Now, if I wanted to, I could happily eat my 9 cups of popcorn and 2 cups of soy sauce without feeling too bad. WIN!

1 comment:

  1. has anyone ever told you that you're beast?
    Cuz if not... YOU ARE A BEAST.

    ReplyDelete